Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Million Little Pieces...

I am no James Frey. I am not even an addict. I hope, I never become him.

This book is screwing my mind, and I am screwing my body. Have just finished the first part of the book, and reading about James' totally screwed up mind, am just thinking about how similiar I think. About everything around.

About parents, elder brother, treatment for alcohol abuse, seeing psychologists, life, death, friends, her.

Will I end up like him?

Have been drinking a lot lately, and even though everyone here says I should stop, and everyone there says I should stop, I wont. Not that I cant, (I have done it before), but because I dont want to.

I am turning into a James Frey, I think.

5 comments:

BehindKlosedDoors said...

haha......"Not that I cant, (I have done it before)"...reminds me of the line,"i can quit smoking anytime, i do it almost every alternate month". dude your blogs have so much humour these days, i can't believe you started writing with the philosophical and senti stuff! btw, i am chain smoking these days, can't wait to sit with you :)
p.s.: guess what, the word that cropped up for verification....."LUSER"....LOL

Anonymous said...

"Not that I cant, (I have done it before), but because I dont want to."

First, try to find the difference between "wants" and "desires". You don't know simple things I think!! (Or you know?? Man, you have been high) Incomplete ideas and illusions are spoiling your life. Definitely time will teach you everything.

Learn to recognise knowledge succumbing to desires!!

Also, the quality of your posts are going down. Time to take a break I think.
Kannan

Adi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dude, whr r u going to? See prostitutes like "adi" too started advising you! What you sawed you r reaping.or u rape adi. Seems she is ready for a screw....wooooooh